CORVUS DEFENSIO M-LOK PICATINNY RAIL 4 SLOT
The Corvus Defensio 4-Slot M-Lok-Picatinny Rail can be attached to every rail with M-Lok slots. The rail can be mounted precisely where it is best suited. This conversion rail was designed primarily for mounting Picatinny accessories to the Corvus Defensio M-Lok Forward Accessory Rail and the Corvus Defensio A3 Receiver Rail 35-Slot. It can be mounted on the bottom of the Forward Accessory Rail as well, but was primarily intended for mounting on the sides to attach Lasers or Weapon Mounted Lights.
• Usable on all M-Lok rails.
• Specifically designed for the Corvus Defensio M-Lok Forward Accessory Rail.
• Can be used at any position on a M-Lok rail (but is primarily made for side mounting).
• Allows attachment of any accessory with a Picatinny mount to a M-Lok rail
• Taller overall height to prevent interference with top or bottom mounted Picatinny rail accessories.
• Made of hard anodized 7075 aluminum
• Length: 46 mm (6.77”) Height: 16 mm (0.63”)
• Weight: 21 gm (0.75 oz)
• Insert the T-shaped nuts of the M-Lok mounting screws in the mounting slots of the M-Lok rail.
• Screw and tighten the M-Lok-Picatinny rail.
Note: It is recommended to apply thread locker to the screws before the final assembly since otherwise, they could loosen during use!